Volunteer ReceptionistReports To
Answer the telephone. Prepare client and record for intake.
- Complete orientation and attend on-going training.
- Listen to and log daily voice mails. Respond to calls as needed with direction from CC.
- Answer incoming client calls and gather precise demographic information, be able to stop the story while encouraging client.
- Explain Love INC position, policy, and procedure.
- Pray for client specific to need and God’s love for them.
- Check existing client files and record (or confirm) client information, link hard card history to record.
- Maintain an accurate log of client calls.
- Greet volunteers and ensure that they sign-in and out of their shift.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
- Keep volunteer time records.
- Personal relationship with Jesus Christ and agreement with the Apostles’ Creed.
- Good telephone and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively.
- Reliability and dependability.
Please fill out the volunteer form if interested!